Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Striped Midi // Off The Shoulder



 Dress: Who What Wear (similar)     Bag: Matt & Nat     Shoes: LC Lauren Conrad      Sunglasses: SICKY Eyewear     Belt: H&M      Lips: Tarte in "Bae" {available here}

Yes, I know we're dead in the middle of autumn right now!  I wish that I could be putting out some more cold-weather outfits featuring coats, boots, scarves, the normal fall attire.  But it's just not happening.  This weekend it was in the 90 degree range and it doesn't seem to be going down anytime soon.  We've never had a white Christmas here in SoCal, but I was hoping that we'd get the temperature down to a coolness where I could don coats and sweaters.  I hope that weather decides to make an appearance!

This striped midi dress with an off the shoulder neckline is one of my favorite dresses.  It's super comfortable and while midi dresses tend to make me look shorter, my sister remarked that I looked tall-ish in this dress, which made my five-foot tall self smile.  I went for simple accessories here: I don't like wearing necklaces with off the shoulder pieces, and I felt like going a little minimalistic.




12 comments:

  1. what a great dress! So chic so Parisian (at least that is what I feel Parisians would wear hahah)

    Life is just Rosie
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg Julia, you are the cutest! I love that striped dress!!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this OTS dress, it's very Parisian! The bag is super cute too.

    Chelsea
    Chow Down USA
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh this dress is stunning on you! The stripes with the off the shoulder are perfect!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this dress...
    It is midi and has strips on it...
    I couldn't want it more
    xx
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so Audrey Hepburn in this outfit! I am in LOVE with that dress! Just so gorgeous and classic!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. How gorgeous are you in this striped off the shoulder number?! What a fun, classic piece.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this post!!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: VELVET MAXI SKIRT... IN PARIS
    DON'T MISS: WHILE IN MADRID...

    ReplyDelete
  9. This dress is everything! Loving the stripes on you, Julia! SO chic!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a ladylike look, babe! I love the off-the-shoulder feature!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a pretty look! I know how you feel about wishing for Fall - I grew up in Cali but now in Chicago and its been warmer than usual here too so we are just now starting to break out the coats *finally* and already wishing for warm weather again! haha

    Zahra
    www.lovezahra.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...