Friday, November 4, 2016

Bow Blouse + Bougainvillea

 Top: Madewell (similar)    Jeans: 7 for All Mankind     Shoes: BC Footwear     Sunglasses: BP     Watch: JORD      Bag: Anthropologie (similar)    Lips: Tarte in "Bae" {available here}

I first saw these rose-gold wedges while browsing one of my favorite vegan blogs.  They are by BC Footwear, and they're pretty much my everything right now.  Between the rose-gold and blush vegan leather, rose gold hardware, and a 3.5 inch boost in height, these wedges are everything I could ask for in a shoe.  Even better: they've got a vegan insignia printed on the sole!  The brand is California based and I love supporting companies that proudly label their products as vegan-friendly- more love all around!

Tie-neck blouses have been my obsession lately, and I love this simple white dotted one in cotton.  They're great for layering under sweaters with the bow neck peeking out, with skirts and jeans, and more.  California weather is finally getting cooler- just cold enough to wear pants and a long sleeve shirt, but nowhere near the temperatures that some of my friends on the East Coast are getting.    

Happy November, loves!

16 comments:

  1. Such a pretty look! Loving that gorgeous bow blouse and the pink bag is so cute!
    x Emily
    http://shedoes.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the touch of red lipstick! super cute look!


    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty is this backdrop and I love your outfit!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The rose gold wedge is so cute! I am really into tie-neck blouses too! I also love your sunnies!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything about your outfit screams adorable but I have to say my absolute fave are those sunnies!! And I like that you bucked the theme and went with red lipstick instead. Sassy!!

    My weekly Project Sister Act Link-Up is now live on the blog, and I’d love for you to stop by and join in xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really pretty! I love the whole look!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your mirrored sunnies and cute bow blouse! I have been way into rose gold lately. Fun shoes! Such a gorgeous backdrop too.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute look. Love that blouse and sunnys.
    xoxo
    Ramona

    http://ramona-strikeapose.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so classic and gorgeous! I LOVE your Jord watch!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Obsessed with this look, Julia! Those jeans are so sharp and I adore your blouse too! So chic!Happy Monday, love!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I literally just kept going oh oh oh I love love love love

    Life is just Rosie
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  12. That bow blouse is so darling!! I love these feminine vibes!

    hugs,
    Christina

    Christina | Fashion & Frills

    ReplyDelete
  13. Everything about this outfit is amazing! I loveee that blouse girl x

    Aicha | The Fashion Heist

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totally in love with the look! Great watch!
    Dora www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love all the girly elements in this outfit- and those sunnies are gorg!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...