Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Poppy Red

Skirt: ASOS // Tee: James Perse // Dailylook Celine 'Nano' dupe // Wedges: BP. {on sale} // Sunglasses (℅): SICKY Eyewear // Belt: H&M // Lips: Tarte in 'Bae'

Funny story: I can't wear this skirt without heels, otherwise it grazes the floor.  But oh, I love it.  Red is such a bold color that I don't wear or own enough of.  I loved pairing this accordion pleated maxi with a simple white tee, a trick I took from Lauren Conrad's book (total must read!)  This James Perse tee is such a great essential piece and it's seriously so soft: I love wearing it in outfits, lounging around the house, or even to bed.  

I recently bought this bag on Poshmark: it's a black Celine Nano-inspired bag from DailyLook.  It's vegan leather, of course, and it is surprisingly close to the original Celine design, minus the brand name on in the front!  I've always loved the structure of the Nano bag, so this was a super fun find.  



10 comments:

  1. Girl I love that maxi skirt! The pop of red is gorgeous!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful pop of color!


    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful skirt!

    http://MARTASFASHIONDIARY.com/leia/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This skirt is absolutely gorgeous and I love the simplicity of the styling! Red is definitely your color!

    Heidi || Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  5. This look reminds me of Summer and it's too cold here!! I love the red skirt!
    Dora www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dora! It's been hot and cold on and off over here. Yesterday it rained, but the day before the sun was out at full force!
      Julia // Little Miss Haute Couture

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...