Sunday, August 27, 2017

Blossoms on Black // Late Summer Blooms

Romper: H&M Coachella // Bag: Harrods London // Shoes: Lulu's // Choker: Francesca's // Lips: Ofra Cosmetics x MannyMUA in Hypno 

Long time, no post!  I'm sorry for the weeklong gap in posting- I'm trying, I swear!  This past week has been absolutely insane and jam-packed with a ton of major events: some fun, some less than fun.  I'm sitting here at 10 PM on a Sunday, typing up this post right now, because I really want to update you all on all the major stuff that's happened in the past week. 

My fall semester started on Tuesday.  I'll admit, the first day was a little rocky.  I'm pushing myself harder than I ever have with my courses this year, and I'm already feeling the brunt of the workload.  But oddly, despite having literally no time to relax or do anything fun, I'm kind of liking that constant feeling of being busy.  Do I miss not being stressed out 24/7?  Yeah, totally.  But it kind of feels good to be productive and turn up my work ethic.  To cap off the business that was this week, I started at my new internship on Saturday.  I absolutely love it!  Thankfully it's pretty flexible to my schedule so I can work around classes and other obligations.  So yeah, that's how busy I've been this week!

Happy Monday loves!  Here's to another productive (and hopefully all smooth sailing) week!

11 comments:

  1. Aww! Can't believe Fall Semester already started! You look lovely, babe! The romper is just the cutest!

    Happy Monday, babe!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love this floral dress!
    kisses
    Marina
    http://www.sweetlavanda.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you've been crazy busy!! Good luck with school and the internship! P.S. you look incredible in this dress!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable romper! I love the floral print!

    <3 Shannon 
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete

  5. I love your floral outfit
    kiss

    https://fashionbyjeje.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds great you've been super productive recently! Good luck with all your school stuff! I love your outfit, it's such a nice transition from summer to fall!
    Have an amazing day!
    xx Kris

    https://dreamingofpink.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dark floral on you lady! Sounds like you are busy but thriving!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving this floral number, babe- what a great piece!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Am loving this flowery location... black outfit is indeed beautiful

    Glowyshoes's blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a fab romper hun. love it!
    kisses from the sandpit ❤︎
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely romper. I love the combination of the black and colorful floral prints. Really edgy.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...