Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Smiling Brilliantly with Smile Brilliant


This review is something I've been really excited to share with you guys for a while now.  I've never tried out any kind of teeth whitening before, so I was really excited when Smile Brilliant reached out to let me review their kit for my Beauty Channel on Youtube.

After trying out the kit, I noticed such great results that I wanted to share it here on the blog as well!  I know that not all of you watch my Youtube channel (please check it out if you are interested though!) and I wanted to share my review and opinions here.

As always, I want you to know that I deliver unbiased and honest reviews on all products sent to me in PR.  The beauty Youtube world is so saturated with content and many top influencers get sent bucketloads of PR, and to avoid being taken off these PR lists, they might sway their opinions to the positive side.  I'm still a small channel but I'll never ever jeopardize my honest reviews in return for free stuff.

Before (left) and after (right, above)

After just two uses, I noticed that my teeth were already a few shades whiter and brighter.  The before picture is from a selfie just a few days before I started my kit.  This picture has a very light brightening filter on it, which means that it was supposed to make my teeth look even a little bit better, but as you can see they were still yellow.  The picture on the right is from last week's outfit post and after I finished my teeth whitening kit.  So much better!

How it all works is they send you a kit with putty and trays to make your impressions.  Once you send those back to them, they send you your custom fit trays (like Invisalign liners) and you can get started with whitening.  You first inject the desensitizing gel into the liners and keep that on your teeth for around 20 minutes.  This numbs your teeth and gums so the whitening gel doesn't hurt them.  The whitening gel stays on from 45 minutes to 2 hours.  I won't lie, I couldn't make it past the 1 hour mark.  My gums are a little sensitive after I brush my teeth, which is when I used this kit.  But despite the little bit of discomfort for a short period of time, I noticed amazing results after just a few uses.

If you want a more in depth review, please watch my video below on my skincare routine and teeth whitening review.  (Bonus- you get to see me looking like a potato without makeup!)  And if you are interested in picking up your own kit, Smile Brilliant is offering my readers a 15% off discount on their products!  Just use this link and you'll claim my custom code, or use littlemisshautecouture15!


Love you all!  Always and forever.  
How Much Is Teeth Whitening

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...