Thursday, August 17, 2017

Summer Stripes + Starling & Ivy

 Top: Kate Spade New York // Bag (): Starling & Ivy // Jeans: Rag & Bone {altered} // Watch (): VOTCH // Bracelet (℅)Kristine Lily // Shoes (): Wills Vegan Shoes // Glasses: Dior

This outfit incorporates some of my favorite pieces from this summer that I'm in love with right now, starting with this gorgeous bag.  I love the minimalistic structure of it, and the simple gold detailing that makes it look so luxurious and streamlined.  It's the Onyx Mini Crossbody from Starling & Ivy, an amazing indie company that specializes in gorgeous and ethical vegan bags.  This one is a black canvas material, which I feel so much more comfortable carrying around on a daily basis because I know that it's easier to clean and keep looking nice.  I definitely recommend checking out their gorgeous line of bags, you're sure to find an amazing everyday bag like this one!

This bright Berber striped peplum top is everything right now for me- such a summer piece.  Kate Spade always nails it on her summer collections, and this top is just so stinking cute.  And if you're a little confused about the first picture, those are my new glasses!  I took them off for the rest of the pictures, but I wear them for reading and distance, and it's been a while since I've last worn glasses (not since 4th grade!)  

10 comments:

  1. What sweet details in your outfit!

    Briana
    https://beyoutifulbrunette.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love your outfit! That top is just stunning!
    Have an awesome day!
    xx Kris

    https://dreamingofpink.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bag is so gorgeous! I definitely want one haha! And your striped top is so cute!! I hope you have a great weekend Julia!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a good structured bag! That striped top is so cute with the tie.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. That berber stripe peplum top is gorgeous!!! I love the bow at the waist - and the look of the outfit.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving the rainbow stripes! They look so good on you!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these multi-colored stripes! Looking cute, babe!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  8. That top is so sweet! I love the colored stripes!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this top! The colors are so pretty!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...