Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Fur and Flannels

Shirt: J. Crew   Vest: Banana Republic (similar)    Jeans: Hudson    
Necklace: J. Crew   Boots: Hunter     Bag: Kate Spade    Bangle: Coach

I'm loving the look of furry vests for fall and winter right now, and I've seen an array of many great outfits on Pinterest.  To my delight, I rediscovered this old Banana Republic vest from the back of my closet, and I paired it with my favorite J. Crew tartan flannel (shop this season's here).  My favorite pair of Hudson jeans and Hunter boots are both from the girls section (otherwise known as a petite girl's heaven), but you can shop the regular versions here and here, respectively.    
Plaid and vests are my go-to preppy outfit for the colder seasons!  What do you think of furry vests?

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...