Sunday, January 11, 2015

Foggy Day Florals

Sweater: Gap    Skirt: Ted Baker (similar)    Bag: Gucci     Scarf: Burberry
Pearls: Vintage    Necklace: Max & Chloe    Shoes: Tory Burch     Bangle: Hermes

Nothing like the morning fog to make all your photos blurry...
For a day of errands and work, I paired my favorite cable knit sweater with an old floral Ted Baker skirt.  My cashmere Burberry check scarf was the perfect addition to stay cozy and add a little print.   It was early-summer hot during the week (winter weather, where are you?)  But weekend weather rolled in some light rain, which I really didn't mind.  
Hope everyone has had a lovely week!

6 comments:

  1. Too darn cute! Love ur blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is the cup from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had this custom travel mug done at Adore boutique in Hawaii!

      Delete
  3. very nice bag! i love your outfit ;)
    Check it out my new post: http://honeyandcotton.org/im-in-love-with-rolex-watches/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...