Sunday, January 18, 2015

A Trip to the Flower Shop

Dress: H&M    Shoes: Chanel    Necklace: Sweet & Spark     Bangle: Hermes
Bag: Kate Spade    Tote: Coach (similar)    Sunglasses: Adore (similar)    Lipstick: Stila "Ruby"

Pink peonies, polka dots, and pearls made for the perfect afternoon at the flower shop.  It's the most peaceful and gorgeous place to relax and smell the roses (pun intended).  
I'm in love with this gorgeous pearl necklace sent to me from Sweet & Spark!  It's an amazing vintage piece from the 70's.  Classic pieces like this are wearable with just about anything, from a sweater to a gown.  I paired the pearls with my favorite dress, my favorite shoes, and my favorite red lipstick.  Perfect weekend outfit achieved!

H&M Dot Dress + Chanel Cap Toe Flats + Sweet & Spark Vintage 70's pearl necklace + Hermes Clic Bangle + Kate Spade Essex + Adore Baroque Sunglasses

8 comments:

  1. This outfit is so cute! I love that mini satchel bag. What season was that dress from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could be Sarah Vickers' twin!


    Lauren | boston belle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lauren! I love Sarah, her blog is my favorite.

      Delete
  3. Cutest look! I love the dress, and the chanel flats are adorable. Those peonies are so vibrant and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sassy classy red lipstick... ������

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning, looks great. All the accessories really match and work well together. That's quite an outfit to wear while plant shopping, and a wise choice to not go with a floral print - don't want to get lost among the flowers at the plant shop! Admire your well thought out mix of the classics with more showier pieces and jewelry.

    Raymond Quinn @ River Oaks Plant House

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...