Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Classic Sidewalk Snapshots

Top: Banana Republic   Bracelet: York Design Company ℅
Bag: Kate Spade    Shoes: Tory Burch   Belt: Vintage Fossil   Ring: Julia Mazzucato

There's nothing like a fun print to add the perfect accent to any outfit.  And even the boldest statement is easy to wear when it's in classic colors!  Even though it's already the end of fall, California weather is at the perfect temperature, so I love that it's still warm enough at day to wear anything.   

Also, how cute is this cuff from York Design Company?  I am in love with their adorable bracelets, clutches, and belts, all in preppy and nautical needlepoint prints!  I've been wearing my monogrammed cuff with everything lately, the pink and green colors add the perfect preppy touch to any outfit.  And of course, I could never say no to a monogram!

Thank you to York Design Company for the monogrammed bracelet!

2 comments:

  1. I love your printed top! & what a cute bracelet! I've been eyeing York Design Co. for a while - this outfit makes the needlepoint bracelets seem really versatile.

    xo
    Alex
    mrsmasondixon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...