Monday, July 17, 2017

Blushing Bow Bridge // Central Park, NYC

 Skirt: H&M // Top: Topshop // Shoes: DIY Vegan Louboutin Heels {I followed this tutorial} // Bag: Stella McCartney

It's my last week here at college in New York, and just looking at these pictures I took in the first week is bittersweet to me.  I've fallen in love with this city, even though I've only seen a glimpse of it, and I hope that in a few years I'll return here for school again.  

I fell in love with this skirt when I saw it at H&M on 5th Avenue.  It seemed like such a princess moment, and it made me feel amazing wearing it.  My friend actually agreed that I looked like one of those jellyfish from Finding Nemo in my skirt.  I wanted to go for a haute couture kind of shoot, so we strolled through Central Park to Bow Bridge, one of the most beautiful sights in Manhattan.  

I always loved the look of Christian Louboutin heels, but all of his shoes are leather, which I don't wear.  I decided to make my own red bottomed heels with a simple pair of Marc Fisher heels and some red paint.  Call it tacky all you want, but I think that being able to obtain that look without harming animals or spending a buttload of cash is amazing.  

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhh!! The girliest and most fabulous skirt!!! You just look sooo adorable and pretty!!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tiers on this piece are SO gorgeous! Loving it, babe!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is to die for!! Literally obsessed with the tiered ruffles!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the whole look and the details are perfect!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...