Monday, July 31, 2017

Paper Crown Summer Florals


THIS DRESS.  I was so sad that I missed the Paper Crown x Rifle Paper Co collaboration at Anthropologie from a few years ago.  Living in NYC this summer, I got to shop around the city and one of my favorite stops was a cute little vintage shop called Beacon's Closet.  It's located right by Greenwich Village in Manhattan and it's an amazing hub of vintage, highly discounted designer pieces.  I also bought a gorgeous top from Carolina Herrera there during my stay.  

I was so happy to find this Draped Bouquet dress hidden away on the rack there.  It's so hard to find pieces from this collaboration anywhere, and I was so lucky to get my hands on this dress, and for such an amazing price too!  Obviously this particular dress isn't available anymore, but I found some similar versions here from Missguided and here from ASOS to get a kinda imilar look. 

This summer has been absolutely crazy and I have a feeling that my life won't be slowing down any time soon either.  I'm sad to say this, but it's been hard to maintain a regular posting schedule on LMHC now that my student life has really been kicked into high gear, I'm starting a new job soon, and I've also launched my beauty Youtube channel (please check it out if you haven't yet!)  I think that I'm going to have to scale back on blogging for now.  I won't be leaving it behind by any means- I love sharing my life and style with you and interacting with amazing women.  But I think I might have to scale back to one post a week so I'm not forcing myself to take on a workload I know I can't handle.  I hope you guys understand.  

Much love to you all this week!  I can't believe summer is already winding down to an end.

6 comments:

  1. I love how this dress drapes on you - it's so unique! The turquoise clutch really pulls this lovely and feminine look together!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The draping on this dress is amazing- and I love the sweet floral!

    You have so many exciting things coming up, lady- so happy for you!

    Also, followed you via Insta (I'm @ashrockchalk). :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! Beautiful look!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great dress & wonderful photo location.

    Kara Aragon
    http://www.thekaragon.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nothing wrong with a post a week!
    xx
    Kali
    www.lovelaughexplore.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely dress you got there. I also love the color of your bag. Beautiful look! Also, have to agree with Kali, nothing wrong with posting one blog post per week. :)

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...