Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Dusty Pink and Blue // Lido Marina Village

 Sweater: Topshop // Jeans: BlankNYC {altered} // Bag (): 88 Handbags // Jacket: Joujou // Sunglasses (℅): SICKY Eyewear // Lips: Kylie Cosmetics in "Kristen" // Booties: Anne Klein {old, similar here}

This sweater is my latest obsession.  I love the ruffled "lettuce-edge" and the dusty pink color.  I've noticed turtlenecks making a comeback lately, and it's a good thing- they're super comfortable and perfect for all winters, whether it be our mild California temps or snowy and frigid!  I wanted to juxtapose the pink of this sweater with this vegan leather moto jacket that I've had for ages.  I think it's super fun to mix a feminine, soft piece like this sweater with edgier elements like distressed jeans and a moto jacket.

I recently got this bag from 88's new Spring collection, and I'm so in love.  I've been toting it to classes and work- it's awesome for fitting in a laptop and notebooks, but it would be great as a carryall tote for everyday life as well.  I love the pale blue color and the whipstitch detail on the sides.
Happy Wednesday, friends!  

8 comments:

  1. What a nice outfit, you look so fab! Such a great post.


    April of: https://beybiapril.wordpress.com/
    IG: @aprilnunezzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pastel blue bag is SO pretty and I love it paired with this outfit! Such a great transitional spring look!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ruffled edge of your shirt too. It's a subtle twist to your classic tee. Love that moto jacket!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this casual look! Your handbag is so pretty. Such a nice spring color!

    xoxo
    Rachel
    http://thetrendytomboy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit! The blue bag is so pretty!

    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: FLARE SLEEVES JUMPER & KONG HARALD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that dusty pink color! Turtlenecks do seem to be making a comeback, and I like it.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww! Julia, you are just the cutest! I love your bag and I've long been a fan of turtlenecks! think they are so cozy and yet so chic!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Obsessed with your bag!

    xx Kathryn
    www.chicandshimmer.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...