Thursday, October 6, 2016

Little Black {Lace} Dress

 Dress: J. Crew (similar)     Shoes: Wills London      Bag: Ted Baker     Bracelet: Kristine Lily      Glass Pearls: Vintage       Lips: Tarte in "Bae" (available here)

Wow, I've been kind of a crappy blogger lately.  I've never really had a post schedule, I just post when I have the time and try to do it every 3-5 days.  Lately it's been tight to find the time to write up a post and get it published, but I'm definitely going to move this up as a priority on my list and try to get more content out.  I love connecting with you guys and reading your comments is a highlight of my week.

Anyways, it's finally October and this is when I love to pull out both my autumn-wear and my holiday clothes.  This J. Crew lace LBD is one of those classic pieces that I love wearing to any kind of event year round, because it's so versatile.  I love the tiny detail of the scalloping on the sleeves.  I'm pairing it today with these gorgeous blue vegan suede block heels from Wills London.  I also own these in nude and black and they are my favorite pair of shoes in the world, so Will kindly sent over this color and I'm loving them!  I can't rave enough about how much I love Will's Vegan Shoes- the quality of these shoes are the best I've ever owned, including non-vegan designer shoes I used to wear.  Definitely give the line a browse, you'll thank me later!

This outfit is actually a fairly simplistic one- I just added on this floral fabric clutch from Ted Baker (my favorite store), simple jewelry, and my signature red lipstick.  This is my go-to holiday party look, and it never seems to fail.

Hope everyone has had a great week!



27 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous lace! I love the fit on you too. You're right, this is a beautiful and classic dress perfect for any season or occasion. Thank you so much for your kind comment on my post too. You are the best!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black lace is stunning and I love the fit and flare on you with your tiny waist! Those shoes are the cutest too!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I love about fit and flare- it's flattering on pretty much every body type. Petite, curvy, you name it!

      Delete
  3. So classic! I love it!

    Briana
    www.beyoutifulbrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an elegant, chic look girl! Love the combination of black lace with pearls, and those blue pumps are the cutest! This would be a perfect look for the holidays that are coming up soon!

    Dee
    http://www.urbanchicblvd.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your black dress ! So elegant and classy.
    Kisses
    Marie

    www.whatiwearinlondon.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this dress. It looks adorable on you! Loving those shoes too!

    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  7. This dress is so feminine and gorgeous! I love the pops of color you added with your accessories!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kelly! I can never go fully monochrome/neutral - color is my thing!

      Delete
  8. I can totally relate on the posting. It's so hard to get content out there when life gets busy/need a photographer haha! This dress is gorgeous and I really love the heels! The two one makes it so unique and chic.

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, love you, Rach! I always love seeing your comments. Glad you're doing well!

      Delete
  9. This LBD is just gorgeous! I love the lace and how you added color with the shoes!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a perfect LBD and I love how you added the pops of colour! Perfection xx

    http://www.thatnewdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lace and LBD - how could you go wrong?!

    xx Kathryn
    www.chicandshimmer.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The perfect LBD!!! Lace is always the loveliest!

    hugs,
    Christina

    Christina | Fashion & Frills

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful, Julia!! Love this dress SO much! You can never go wrong with an LBD dress!! :)
    Happy Monday, love!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This dress looks amazing on you! I love the feminine lace and the little pops of color!

    Heidi || Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...