Sunday, October 23, 2016

Lace on Lace // Bougainvillea Garden

Top: Forever 21 (similar here, and this tank here)      Skirt: H&M      Shoes: Wills London      Necklace: J. Crew {similar}     Sunglasses: SICKY Eyewear    Bag: 88  

This blush pink lace crop top is something I bought with no particular vision in mind, I just knew I loved it (unfortunately it's no longer available, but I linked two similar ones above).  If you know me, you know that blush pink is my favorite color.  I knew I wanted to work this into some kind of formal outfit with a long skirt, and I thought, why not pair it with more lace?

I'm a huge fan of mixing prints, especially the same prints, so lace on lace seemed fair game.  I wanted to add a little sparkle and something to draw attention away from the cami underneath, so I layered on this floral lattice J. Crew necklace and just added on simple extras: my favorite 88 vegan bag, my favorite pair of shoes (from Wills Vegan Shoes), and my new go-to tort sunglasses.

I'm just starting to plan some holiday posts that will be coming soon to LMHC in the next two months, and I'm so excited to share them with you.  Hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend so far!


13 comments:

  1. Just saw this on IG and loved it. Such pretty lace and hem detail on both pieces!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lady like look. So romantic and lovely.
    xoxo
    Ramona

    http://ramona-strikeapose.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous combo! Obsessed with the lace on lace! So stunnign!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  4. You remind me of a brunette Gal Meets Glam in this outfit! So pretty. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This lacey outfit is gorgeous and I am definitely loving that top! I am starting to think of holiday content too!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the lace detail! Black and blush are such a great combo!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving all the lace! Cute outfit!
    ~Samantha
    http://goldcoastgirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look beautiful!!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: PALM SPRINGS TRAVEL DIARY!
    DON'T MISS: AFTERNOONS IN CALIFORNIA...

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are a dream in lace, Julia! So pretty! Loving this feminine look on you!
    Happy Monday, love!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look like such a doll! I'm crushing on all of this lace!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your lace on lace outfit is really pretty ans chic. I love the necklace :)
    xo
    Sauniya | Find Your Bliss ♡

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving that pretty pink lace, girlfriend- great look!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  13. This lace over lace look is simply stunning! Seriously need this top. You look just gorgeous!

    Heidi || Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...