Thursday, June 23, 2016

Ivy Park Athleisure

Yes, I know my shoes are a little dirty, but to me that's a good thing!  These have pounded the pavement, seen dirt hiking trails, grassy runs, and even mountaintops.  I love Skechers' Breast Cancer Awareness collection of sneakers.  Buy with a cause!
Bralette: Ivy Park     Shorts: Ivy Park     Top: Forever 21 (similar)     Shoes: Skechers for Breast Cancer (similar, also supports breast cancer awareness)   Sunglasses: Stella McCartney

This is my second activewear look on the blog in the course of the last two months, and I have to say, I've been loving the activewear scene lately.  Lululemon is my workout-gear staple, but I love trying out different labels, and I'm working on expanding my activewear collection!

Ivy Park, designed by Beyonce, is my new favorite (mostly because I'm a huge Bey fan.)  I'm wearing the Seamless Strappy Bra Top and Colorblock Biker Shorts in this outfit, which are both super comfortable and versatile.  In my opinion, the pieces run small (which happened to work in my favor, since I usually wear an XXS) but they are stretchy.  And of course, the pieces have "Ivy Park" stamped in lettering to identify them in a Calvin Klein sort of aesthetic.  I can't wait to get more pieces from her collection!  

I haven't shopped at Forever 21 in ages, but I was pleasantly surprised with their activewear line and its stylish designs!  The last time I bought from their workout line was when it was relatively new, and their items were nothing special back then, but now their pieces are very Lululemon-esque and trendy, without the steep price tag.  I picked up this simple white tank with a drapey open back, perfect for wearing with sports bras in a fun print or with a conceptual back.  It's sold out now, but this one, (also F21) is very similar. 


What are your favorite activewear labels?


Ivy Park Seamless Strappy Bra Top + Ivy Park Colorblock Biker Shorts + Forever 21 Active Draped -Back Tank Top + Skechers for Breast Cancer Walking Shoes + Stella McCartney SM 4027 2075/87 Blue Sunglasses

28 comments:

  1. I did not know she had an activewear line. Too cool! Looks amazing on you.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amy Ann! Ivy Park was released right around the time of Lemonade, so it's relatively new.

      Delete
  2. The Ivy Park looks good. I like the cross straps on the bra. The Forever 21 shirt looks really unique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pieces look nice, I also like the top. Chic activewear look!

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Athleisure is the best!
    XO
    Molly
    www.trendychickadee.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a chic outfit for training, love the Ivy Park collection! Xx

    www.thefashionfolks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maria! I actually wore this outfit for a three mile run, and it was really great!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you Lauryncakes! I love promoting a healthy lifestyle.

      Delete
  7. So so love this! I'm definitely checking out the rest of the activewear collection!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Love that top with the low back! I love cute activewear!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute athleisure look! So stylish :)

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the athleisure look . . . I've been wanting to pick up a few ivy park pieces myself.

    Life is just Rosie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! Great quality and comparative prices to Lululemon and Athleta.

      Delete
  11. Hey, dirty shoes means that they are well loved & well worn. There's nothing wrong with that. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! As much as I love new tennis shoes, broken in ones are a sign of hard work.

      Delete
  12. I have a few items i got from Forever 21 and i still like them . You look fab and i hope you have a great weeekend.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm all about super fun, trendy work-out gear like this because I think it motivates me to work out more (lol). LOVE that top!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kelly! I am definitely more motivated when I've got a closet full of trendy activewear. Khloe Kardashian actually has an entire fitness closet, and it's my goal, haha!

      Delete
  14. Cute work out look! I'm a huge fan of the low draped back athletic tops. The peek of the sports bra always make the outfits look way more interesting than a traditional tee
    Carly from Dresses & Denim

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving your active looks! I think Forever 21 activewear line is by far their most underrated!

    Heidi || Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! So affordable, and super chic. It's definitely evolved from what I remember.

      Delete
  16. Loving this chic workout wear! You look amazing! =)


    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute workout gear makes working out SO much easier!

    Let's Talk Lattés

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...