Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Spring Layers

Coat: UNIQLO     Plaid: J. Crew (similar)    Boots: Will's London ℅    Bag: 88  
Jeans: 7 for All Mankind    Striped Breton: J. Crew  (similar)

One of my closet essentials is a pair of tall riding boots, and when I went vegan, I gave away and sold all my pairs since they were leather.  Since then, I've been hunting for the perfect pair of animal-free boots, and I'll admit, it was really hard to find a pair that wasn't cheaply made in China or floppy and unstructured.  But my hunt is over now!

These boots are by Will's London, a wonderful certified vegan footwear company.  Their products are ethically produced with both the animals and the workers in mind, using high-quality vegan leathers and fair production in Portugal.  I am so in love with my new boots- they are comfortable, the vegan leather is strong and beautiful, and they have the perfect shape and structure that looks streamlined and slim on the legs.  

Here's a photo from earlier this week wearing them- I just wanted to include it to show the boots against a lighter background.  They really are gorgeous!



This outfit is actually kind of a melange of all my closet essentials- my favorite beige trench coat from UNIQLO, my favorite jeans, a striped breton layered over a plaid flannel, and a neutral crossbody.  I've already talked about how much I love 88 Handbags, and this bag is from their new summer collection!  It comes in a bunch of other colors, and I almost had a hard time choosing!  I love the structured shape and saffiano textured vegan leather.

21 comments:

  1. Those boots look awesome! I just checked out Will London's site and they have so many cute shoes!! Thanks for introducing this brand!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These boots look so great. It is tough to find vegan leather boots that aren't floppy! I love how structured these ones are

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty in love with that trench! So perfect with the boots!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love ge the coat so much- I was looking for one similar! The boots pair so well with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your trench! I used to shop at Uniqlo all the time when I lived in Japan and this was before they finally expanded to more than a few stores in the US! Uniqlo has some pretty great classic pieces. All of those details look so nice on you! Beautiful. :)


    Xo,
    Miki
    http://mikialamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So elagant those boots ;)

    xx

    Mónica Sors

    MES VOYAGES À PARIS

    NEW POST: 2 LOOKS WITH FLARE JEANS + THE PERFECT TRENDY LOOK

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did find a good pair! I am impressed with your dedication. Great layers.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute trench and loving the stripes!

    Zelle
    Southern Style

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply pretty! love the coat and bag!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love this outfit its so cute!! who doesn't love a good trench coat

    http://www.carolinapinglo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will have to check this brand out for sure!! Looks great! Yes vegan quality can be hard to find but when you do its amazing! I just ordered three pairs of shoes from beyond skin and love them!

    Danielle
    http://www.blushblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the flare on this classic trench! So perfect.

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your trench coat!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute rainy day look! LOVE those boots!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. SO chic, Julia !I love your trench coat! Such a fabulous coat that simply never goes out of style! I also love the location you took these pics! Goes so well together! Wishing you a Happy Weekend!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    http://whatwouldvwear.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Perfect rainy day look! Loving that trench!

    XO! Kaitlin | Blonde Expeditions

    ReplyDelete
  17. I absolutely love this whole outfit! I have been looking for the perfect trench coat and I think I may have found it. ;)

    xo, Natalie

    www.forallthingspinkandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. This outfit is so fun, loving the mixed patterns and trench - so classic!

    Morgan
    http://www.leighandmariejewelry.com/#!Weekend-Brunch-Style/c1h73/572179b80cf26b6d6844f53c

    ReplyDelete
  19. Everything looks great. I love your boots. So perfect!
    Good vibes, FOX
    check out my latest VLOG and my blog
    www.rochellefox.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  20. We are trench twins today! Loving this casual look.

    Heidi || Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...