Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Jeweled Buffalo Plaid + Black

Top: J. Crew (similar)   Skirt: J. Crew (similar)    Jacket: Joujou     Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim x Target
Shoes: BP     Belt: J. Crew Factory    Sunglasses: Polette  (similar)

First off, I want to thank everyone for the immense amount of support on my last post.  I never imagined the positive response to be so big, and reading your comments made me so incredibly happy.  It's been about 2 weeks in my new vegan lifestyle, and it feels amazing.  I feel the noticeable difference of being more awake, vibrant, light, and so happy.

I actually don't have much blog content right now, which is why I haven't posted in a few days, but I put together this little outfit this week.  Just like my last outfit post, it's definitely exploring outside of my usual personal style.  I bought this vegan leather jacket years ago and never wore it, but I decided to add it with this Pashli bag and tartan tee to take the pieces from my usual preppy style to an edgier look.  I'm definitely not converting to a new aesthetic or changing my style, but I like incorporating some unexpected pieces to keep it fresh and fun!  

Hope everyone is having a great week so far!


21 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit. Love the details on that shirt!!

    Enclothed Cognition/Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Keri! I love this skirt: I have it in two colors!

      Delete
  2. This outfit is so cute! I love that plaid embellished top paired with the leather jacket. Great contrast!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course we are here to support you! You say you have no content, but this outfit is so cute!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too kind! This was actually my last outfit post in my archives, so it's time for me to get shooting!

      Delete
  4. The detailing on that shirt is fantastic! xo, Pam

    http://thegirlfrompanama.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that bag every time I see it!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: WORKING (TRENDY) GIRL LOOK!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that top. Such a fun combination. I love how the jacket adds a little edge.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the jeweled details. So pretty!!

    xx Kathryn
    www.chicandshimmer.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving this preppy with an edge look! That jacket is so cute!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the detailing on the top of your skirt!! You look great
    -Olivia
    Miss Olivia Says

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your whole look! so chic and cute!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute! Love the jacket! Oh and toasted coconut on the pancakes sounds unreal! Happy Thursday!

    Danielle
    http://www.blushblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this look, lady- the details on the plaid are amazing!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE this whole outfit! That top is so adorable!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely outfit. The bag is so cute.
    Nina
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...