Friday, April 3, 2015

St. Barths in Spring

 Skirt: Vineyard Vines (women's here)   Sweater: Gap (similar)   Bag: Vintage Bally (similar)
 Sandals: Tory Burch   Necklace: Max & Chloe (similar)

If you're short and tiny like me, the girl's section is always a godsend.  I loved the Vineyard Vines St. Barth's print the moment I saw it, and I was overjoyed that they had this skirt available in the girls section!
Bright prints (like Lilly Pulitzer patterns) are so perfect for spring!  I'll be wearing this skirt all season.

8 comments:

  1. You look absolutely adorable! I LOVE that skirt! I need something fun and girly like that in my closet.
    xo ClassToCloset

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute skirt! Your bag is perfect too!
    xo, Scarlett
    The Trendy Chick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! Especially those sandals!!

    - Kirstin
    kirstinuity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit! Perfect for everyday!

    http://sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...