Thursday, March 26, 2015

In My Handbag!

Bag: Kate Spade

Mini Planner- 
I never go anywhere without my tiny planner!  A little organization really helps me to keep my head from overloading.  Hey, girl's gonna be busy! 

Wallets-
My tattersall Coach wallet and this mini floral Henri Bendel hold all the essentials: cash, cards, coins.  

Highlighter-
Benefit Watts Up is my favorite.  It's a tiny little thing, but it brightens my entire face in a pinch.

Way too many lip products-
Burt's Bee's balm in Hibiscus, Smith's Rose Salve, Mac "Ruby Woo" and Fresh Sugar Balm!  The Burt's Bee's is my go-to natural pink color, and the Mac lipstick is a flawless red for when I need some fancy.  Smith's Rose Salve is amazing (seriously, everyone should own this one) and Fresh has the prettiest tints and sweet scents!

Mini camera lenses-
For an impromptu shoot or Instagram snap when the Canon isn't around, these little wonders take great pics on iPhones.  

Lilly Pulitzer tech case-
For my phone, iPod, and whatever else I'm carrying, I'll bring it in this "Lucky Charms" tech case.

Stevia-
When my coffee is bitter, I always have organic stevia on hand. 

Seasonal Sanitizer- 
Bath and Body's Salted Caramel is my favorite scent.  I also love their light florals for summer!

iPod touch-
It's pink.  I love it.  Need I say more?

4 comments:

  1. Love this post! I've never seen those mini camera lenses before; those are so neat.

    xo
    Alex | Mrs. Mason Dixon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check out those mini camera lens! I'm a sucker for anything mini :)

    Running Alyssa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...