Thursday, July 7, 2016

Ballerina Blush

Dress: Ted Baker     Shoes: LC Lauren Conrad    Bag: Ted Baker (similar)    Bracelet: Kiel James Patrick 

I fell in love with this dress months ago while shopping in the Ted Baker store.  When I tried it on, I felt amazing.  It was perfect in every way- the length didn't look weird on me like other midi dresses do, and it had lace, scallops, and a bow belt.  I remember flipping over the skirt in the dressing room, trying to find the materials tag, praying 'please don't be silk', and being met with a confirmation that this dress was vegan friendly.

I have a problem where I grab things I like and try them on without looking at the price tag, and it's quite harmful.  Already in love, I checked the tag and was met with a glaring price at nearly $400.  Damn.  It was hard leaving the dress there that day, and I didn't forget about it.  When I found it on sale last week, it was almost too good to be true.  Not sure where I'll wear it, but the feeling I get when I put it on is too good to pass up.

FYI, Ted Baker is actually surprisingly vegan-friendly, and it's where I got the fabric clutch I paired with the dress.  This dress doesn't need much accessorization, so I just added a glass-pearl bracelet, neutral heels, a clutch in a coordinating color, and that was it!


Ted Baker Mimee Lace Bodice Tutu Dress in Blush Pink + LC Lauren Conrad Floral Eyelet Pumps in Ivory + Ted Baker Paisie Fabric Floral Bow Clutch + Kiel James Patrick Atlantic Pearl Uptown Girl Bow Bracelet

21 comments:

  1. This blush and lace dress is so stunning on you! Love how elegant it is!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is so classic and pretty! I love how it almost has a retro feel! I think blush is definitely your color!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Ted Baker so its no surprise that I love the dress. I love how delicate and feminine this dress is. Of course, the lace is beautiful!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ted Baker's stuff is just so pretty. I love browsing online when I'm bored!

      Delete
  4. Super cute look! That is the freaking best when you're actually logical and don't buy a $400 dress, and then it's like the universe rewards you and you find it on sale weeks later!! So amazing haha. Hope you have a great weekend!

    -Emily www.coatandcoffee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emily! I've actually also had the opposite problem where I can't wait to buy it, then weeks later I find it marked WAY down. :-( Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  5. I love it when I show restraint and then find something on sale. Such a beautiful dress on you!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so pretty! Love the dress <3

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous look! So happy you found it on sale, as it suits you perfectly.

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Such a stunning look!

    Adi xx
    www.fancycorrectitude.com
    www.instagram.com/fancycorrectitude

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty one ;)
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: CROCHET SUMMER LOOK

    ReplyDelete
  10. So absolutely stunning! I love this dress on you!!

    xx Kathryn
    www.chicandshimmer.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty dress, babe- love the lace!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...