Sunday, July 17, 2016

Aquamarine Palm Print

 Dress: H&M (this print on shorts)    Sunglasses: Stella McCartney    Bag: 88     Belt: H&M    Lips: Tarte   Shoes: BP

This look is part 2 of my Summer in 88 Lookbook (see part 1 here).  Another one of my favorite outfits for summer is a maxi dress.  H&M and Anthropologie are always my first stops for a good maxi dress- they have the most gorgeous patterns and fits.  I've been seeing palm print all over the place recently, and this aquamarine hue brings a new twist to it.

I always have to wear wedges when I wear a long skirt or dress, because the hem will be dragging on the floor if I don't.  I've worn these wedges so often on the blog, and I just love them.  Between the height boost, neutral cork color, and fun strappy detail, they are one of my favorite pairs of shoes for summer.  I'm also loving mini bags for summer, because I don't like having to carry around a large bag.  This mini tote in tan vegan saffiano leather fits the bill perfectly, and it fits a lot more stuff than it appears to (there's a full water bottle in there!)



H&M Turquoise Palm Leaf Chiffon Maxi Dress +  Stella McCartney SM 4027 2075/87 Blue Sunglasses + 88 Vegan Handbags Avis Mini Tote in Tan c/o + H&M Vegan Leather Braided Belt in Tan + BP Cork Strappy Wedges 


22 comments:

  1. What a perfect outfit! Love the purse especially, I've been looking for one like that!

    Chelsea
    Chow Down USA
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chelsea! This bag is perfect, and 88 has great prices!

      Delete
  2. Love that outfit on you, Julia! <333

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that dress and so perfect with that bag!

    http://asequinloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How stunning is this maxi on you?!! Love the print! It makes you look so tall with the wedges! Gorgeous!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty print!

    Xx
    Molly
    www.trendychickadee.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in LOVE with that dress! The print is just GORGEOUS and the colors look so beautiful on you!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun print! I love a good maxi dress!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. This dress is just gorgeous on you! Such a versatile piece!

    Heidi || Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love this dress! It is so pretty and that bag is gorgeous!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty dress- and love it belted! Super chic. :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  11. That maxi looks stunning on you. Fabulous look.

    xoxo
    Ramona
    http://ramona-strikeapose.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely adore this look!
    xo, Syd
    anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute look, babe!! I'm in love with that dress!

    Adi xx
    www.fancycorrectitude.com
    www.instagram.com/fancycorrectitude

    ReplyDelete
  14. Julia, I LOVE this dress! Maxi dresses are my fave for summer! You look so angelic!
    I hope your day is as beautiful as you are!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is the most gorgeous maxi dress! Love that print!!

    Abby | Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...