Monday, September 12, 2016

Lace in Late Summer

Dress: Blu Pepper (similar)    Clutch: Anthropologie     Shoes: BP     Hat: H&M    Sunglasses: Stella McCartney     Belt: H&M

Is it still summer?  Does the title of this post still apply?  It definitely feels like summer over here in California, although that's pretty much 90% of the year.  One of my favorite things this summer has been lace, as can be evidenced by my favorite Stella McCartney bag and a lot of the outfits I've posted in the past few months.  I love this lace halter dress, and I've also been wearing it under a knotted chambray button down for a casual spin.


Blu Pepper White Ivory Lace Halter Dress, altered + Anthropologie Lush Garden Beaded Clutch + BP Summers Cork Wedges + H&M Straw Boater Panama Hat + Stella McCartney Cobalt Blue Sunglasses + H&M Vegan Leather Braided Belt in Brown

11 comments:

  1. I love in San Francisco and it's barely ever summer over here lol! I love your dress, so romantic and chic! And that bag is just fabulous!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty in this LWD! As usual, your accessories are perfect!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely, girlfriend- and I dig that clutch!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this dress on you! The lace is so gorgeous and it looks perfect with the clutch!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is so feminine and adorable! Loving that cute little embellished clutch too!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this white lace dress on you, Julia! SO chic! The clutch is super cute too!

    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful lace dress!!

    xx Kathryn
    www.chicandshimmer.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so pretty in this LWD and I love your sparkly clutchbag.
    xoxo
    Ramona

    http://ramona-strikeapose.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love the sequenced clutch, it's so gorgeous and looks great with the little white dress ! Love how u wore the dress with the hat and nude shoes!
    I would love if u checkout my blog and give it a follow! Thanks
    http://www.afashionholicslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...