Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Wish You a Merry Christmas

Coat: H&M      Skirt: J. Crew Factory     Bag: Kate Spade     Bracelet: Kate Spade (similar)     

Merry Christmas, everyone!  I hope you all an incredibly blessed and peaceful holiday spent with everyone you love.  Much love to everyone and I wish a magical and merry Christmas for you all. ♥

I'll be spending Christmas and New Years in Hawaii, visiting family.  I love going to visit, and even though I won't be having a "White Christmas" I am highly anticipating sunshine and a relaxing holiday.  Besides, southern California doesn't even get snow in the winter-time, so all I'll be missing is a bit of rain and my DVR.   I'll be flying out tomorrow morning and arriving in the afternoon, just in time to make it to a Christmas Eve party.  Flying on Christmas Eve is always a lot less crowded, and there's not as much jostling through the crowded terminals or waiting in a long line of tired people for Starbucks.

This is the outfit I wore for my last Christmas party in California of the year.  I know I definitely won't be needing the coat in Hawaii, so I'm relishing my last few days of the year spent in Cali to wear my beloved winter items.  This coat has been on repeat the last couple of weeks, as we've had really cold weather in the mornings lately.  (And by really cold, I mean 50 degrees.  Californians...)  Lately, I've actually found it more comfortable to brave the chill in bare legs than bother with putting on itchy tights.  My legs and toes have gone numb at times, but hey, what's winter without a little iciness?


H&M Black Button Up Short Coat with High Collar + J. Crew Factory Pleated Mini Skirt in Plaid (Red White and Green) + Kate Spade Mini Maise Bag in White + Kate Spade Stripe Take a Bow Bracelet + Blue by Betsey Johnson SB Gown D'Orsay Jeweled Satin Bow Heels

38 comments:

  1. Obsessed with this festive plaid skirt and these pumps are too cute!

    Xo, Rachel
    A Blonde's Moment

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this festive outfit. Your plaid skirt is adorable and I love it with your coat. Have a wonderful time in Hawaii! Merry Christmas!

    Kathy
    http://www.glamsimplified.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is so perfect for the holidays! I love it with the shoes too! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous you will be Hawaii! We won't be having a White Christmas either since it is oddly 'warm' during this time of year for us! That plaid skirt is too cute! Merry Christmas and safe travels!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hawaii sounds like the perfect place to spend Christmas. Love your festive skirt and bow heel combo.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hawaii?? Sounds AMAZING! Love your look...classy and adorable!
    Happy Holidays!
    xo,
    Tatum
    thepace.co

    ReplyDelete
  7. I find this perfect look for these holidays

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so cute! I love the little plaid skirt peeking out from under the peacoat, and the heels are too fun. Merry christmas!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a perfect holiday look! So in love with that plaid skirt! I hope you have a Merry Christmas!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable!!!!

    -Ashley
    www.ashtastical.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look pretty as ever. I'm glad you'll be able to spend your Christmas with your family! :)

    Have a great day! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope you had a merry Christmas as well!

      Delete
  13. Love that plaid skirt with sparkle toes :)

    xx Kathryn
    www.chicandshimmer.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous! Love the peek of plaid!

    Hailey
    www.themiddlecloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE this outfit--that plaid skirt must have been so perfect for Christmas!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aw this is lovely... such a cute outfit.

    Filipa x

    http://www.playingwithapparel.com
    http://www.instagram.com/filipajackson

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the little bit of plaid here, lady!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cute! Love this whole outfit!!! So pretty!!! Hope you had a great Christmas!!

    Danielle
    http://www.blushblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love that coat! And those shoes are gorgeous! :)

    Hope you enjoyed the holidays! All the best for 2016! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...