Wednesday, October 7, 2015

5 Current Obsessions






Happy Wednesday!  I hope you're all having a good start to the week.  Today I'm sharing a few of my favorite clothing and accessory obsessions lately.

1) With the start of fall and the colder seasons ahead, I like to start shopping for boots right about now.  This year's purchase is likely to be a pair of Joules boots- I love the printed wellies and the Evedon bow boots!

2) The release of KJP's new bow clasp pearl pieces made me really excited.  I've been meaning to buy a piece from the Atlantic Pearl collection for a while, but I couldn't decide.  Now the choice is clear.

3)  I discovered these a while ago, but forgot about them.  Just lately, I re-remembered this amazing collection of striped sailor shirts when I read about them on T&C, and now I really want to add every color to my closet.  Nothing better than a classic, right?

4)  Matt & Nat is a great vegan brand that makes cruelty free and stylish accessories.  Matt and Nat stands for Materials and Nature.  Their purses are environmentally sustainable, which is really important to me.  I've been trying to lessen my use of animal product accessories and get more eco-friendly things in my closet, and this brand is such a great way to do that.

5)  My best friend has a pair of these in blue, and I'm dying for a blush pair.  They really remind me of the Chloe scalloped flats.  I love Lauren Conrad's line, everything is just so her.

Thanks for reading!  Please don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY for a custom phone or laptop case right here!  What are your favorite things in fall fashion right now?

36 comments:

  1. Those boots are perfection, and give me all the stripes <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am equally obsessed with KJP's new pearl items! Loving all your other favorites too :)

    xo - Michelle
    www.borncreativeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those wellies are just adorable!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful post! Have a nice day:)

    www.theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh very cute boots darling
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the flowers! So prety!

    xx. The Coastal Confidence
    http://the-coastalconfidence.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This stripe shirt is cute.

    Nina
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are some pretty great things to be obsessed with lol! I love anything with stripes! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful inspirations! Those rain boots are so cute!

    http://roadesque.com
    http://ourruins.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg how amazing are those rain boots and I need those scalloped flats! Too cute!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  11. How great is this post!? I love those boots I live for mine!
    xoxo,Victoria
    www.coffeeandablonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm obsessing over those rain boots, they're so chic! Thanks for sharing your favorites, I loved each of them :) Have a wonderful day, beauty!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the Matt & Nat vegan handbags. They are cute, chic, & right up my alley. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aren't Joules wellies the best?! I love all the different print options.

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...