Happy Wednesday! I hope you're all having a good start to the week. Today I'm sharing a few of my favorite clothing and accessory obsessions lately.
1) With the start of fall and the colder seasons ahead, I like to start shopping for boots right about now. This year's purchase is likely to be a pair of Joules boots- I love the printed wellies and the Evedon bow boots!
2) The release of KJP's new bow clasp pearl pieces made me really excited. I've been meaning to buy a piece from the Atlantic Pearl collection for a while, but I couldn't decide. Now the choice is clear.
3) I discovered these a while ago, but forgot about them. Just lately, I re-remembered this amazing collection of striped sailor shirts when I read about them on T&C, and now I really want to add every color to my closet. Nothing better than a classic, right?
4) Matt & Nat is a great vegan brand that makes cruelty free and stylish accessories. Matt and Nat stands for Materials and Nature. Their purses are environmentally sustainable, which is really important to me. I've been trying to lessen my use of animal product accessories and get more eco-friendly things in my closet, and this brand is such a great way to do that.
5) My best friend has a pair of these in blue, and I'm dying for a blush pair. They really remind me of the Chloe scalloped flats. I love Lauren Conrad's line, everything is just so her.
Thanks for reading! Please don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY for a custom phone or laptop case right here! What are your favorite things in fall fashion right now?