Monday, October 6, 2014

Interview with Kacie of Kacie's Kloset

Meet Kacie, the lovely blogger of Kacie's Kloset!

Kacie answered a few questions about her blog, her style, and her life in California.  

1.  What season is your favorite to shop for?
Fall!  Summer is my least favorite season so when it finally starts to cool down, I get so excited!  Wearing scarves and sweaters and boots is my favorite.  I just wish fall would come a little sooner... where I live it's still 90 degrees in October.

2.  What stores do you shop at the most?
I shop at TJ Maxx and Marshalls all the time.   I love finding quality pieces for amazing prices.  I also love to shop at Nordstrom.  You can find anything you're looking for there. 

3.  What is something in your closet you could never live without?
My dark wash skinny jeans.  I love them!  If I could wear them every second of the day, I would.  Unfortunately, they need to be washed every once in a while, so I can't wear them 24/7.

4.  Define your style in three words.
Polished, Relaxed, and Classic.

5.  Who or what inspires you the most?
My family inspires me the most.  They are so supportive and encouraging in everything that I do.

6.  Where would you love to travel right now?
I would love to travel any place where I can swim with a manatee.  They are my favorite animal and it has always been my dream to swim with one.  I'd also love to go to the Maldive Islands, Scotland, New Zealand, Hawaii, and the Carolinas.

7.  As a fellow Cali girl, I have to ask this one:  What's the absolute best part of living in California?
The best part of living in California is that we have a bit of everything here; the ocean, mountains, desert, city, country life, etc.

Thank you Kacie!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for featuring me on your blog! You are so sweet!

    http://www.kaciesklosetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...