Friday, October 3, 2014

Autumnal Essentials

Sweater:  French Connection    Coat: Coach    Jeans:  Hudson   Boots: Tory Burch   
Scarf: Coach    Navy Jacket:  J. Crew

My Five Fall Essentials
1.  When the leaves change to gold and the air goes cold, I always enjoy breaking out my plaid scarves for fall.  Cozy cashmere or wool scarfs are perfect for adding a luxurious feel to a preppy autumn plaid pattern.  

2.  Finding a beautiful new pair of riding boots always gets me excited.  Tory Burch and Frye make my favorite boots in beautiful leather, and a wonderful pair is always worth splurging a little extra on.

3.  A cozy sweater for the colder seasons in always a must for me.  I love sweaters with a cute detail like my French Connection knit.  Layering a button down under it is so cute, and perfect for autumn.

4.  One perfect pair of jeans is always an essential in a girl's closet.  I love a pristine dark wash, and my favorite pairs come from Ralph Lauren, Hudson, and 7 for all Mankind.  A great fit and quality is always worth it.

5.  A go-with-everything coat will more than fulfill its fall duties.  Navy and black are always safe investments, but a fun color is always fresh and bright.   J. Crew makes some lovely styles that are great quality, and I love this colorful plaid coat from Coach.

Fall shopping is made so easy with Raise!  Raise is a wonderful online marketplace to sell and buy gift cards.  You can snag a great gift card to your favorite store for a perfect price, and there's all kinds of cards for numerous retailers!

Special thank you to Raise for promoting and inspiring this post!

Shop the post:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...