Thursday, January 2, 2014

Up and Away!

Jetting Back Home
Ambience for Forever 21 coat
7 for all Mankind Jeans
Anne Klein boots
LeSportsac bag
I'm going to miss Hawaii a lot.  But I missed home too.  Last night I flew back from Hawaii and we landed this morning.  It's so good to be back.
At the airport, I wore a soft grey coat (which doubled as a pillow on the flight).  I also donned my new 7 For All Mankind jeans, courtesy of the Neiman Marcus store in Hawaii.  I can't go anywhere without my favorite Anne Klein boots.  They go with everything and have a little heel, which I definitely need (I'm five feet tall).  Underneath the coat?  The comfiest thing I could find: a yoga tee from Lululemon Athletica.
This is the first post of 2014!  Thanks for reading and hope you have a wonderful winter.  Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...