Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Valentine's Romance | LMHC x Tobi

Dress (℅): Tobi // Earrings (℅): Sugarfix by Baublebar // Bag: Stella McCartney // Shoes: LC Lauren Conrad // Bracelet: Kiel James Patrick // Full Makeup Details on my Instagram

Come Valentine's Day, I always love the feeling of getting dressed up and feeling gorgeous.  This year I'm wearing this gorgeous burgundy lace number from Tobi, one of my favorite online retailers for inexpensive, on-trend pieces.  The "Leila" Lace Scalloped Dress made me feel so special when I put it on, and I have to admit, I felt pretty self-conscious looking at this dress on the hanger.  The plunging neckline scared the heck out of me, as I'm pretty small chested, but once it was on and I was looking in the mirror and getting my jush, I felt that self-consciousness melt away and I felt so pretty.  
Happy Valentine's week!  Spend Wednesday with someone you love, even if that someone happens to be yourself.  

Thank you to Tobi for partnering on this post.  

4 comments:

  1. I'm personally a big fan of littlemisshautecouture blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best Valentine dress for women , and it endeveor the beauty of the eternal soul . Thanks
    Regards:
    Luxury Shirts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christopher Burns and Police Officer Keith Kelly saw heavy fire and smoke coming from the building Buy Cigarettes Online, Lt. Joseph C. Napoletano said Carton Of Newport 100S.

    The officers met a female occupant of the home who told them everyone was out of the residence Newport Cigarettes, Napoletano said Marlboro Menthol. The resident said she had smelled smoke Marlboro Lights, then noticed a fire in the front sitting room that quickly spread to the rest of the house Cigarette Tobacco For Sale, he said.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christopher Burns and Police Officer Keith Kelly saw heavy fire and smoke coming from the building Buy Cigarettes Online, Lt. Joseph C. Napoletano said Carton Of Newport 100S.

    The officers met a female occupant of the home who told them everyone was out of the residence Newport Cigarettes, Napoletano said Marlboro Menthol. The resident said she had smelled smoke Marlboro Lights, then noticed a fire in the front sitting room that quickly spread to the rest of the house Cigarette Tobacco For Sale, he said.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...