Thursday, March 17, 2016

Blush & Bougainvillea

 Top:  J. Crew (old)   Skirt: J. Crew     Bag:  Anthropologie     Shoes: J. Crew Factory    Belt: H&M   


I wore this vegan outfit for a day out of shopping and a quick run to Whole Foods.  This bag is my new favorite- I actually spotted it while I was leaving Anthropologie.  I was putting back a dress that I'd tried on (loved the mango yellow color but the neckline didn't work out for me) and this eyelet mini tote happened to be on the shelf behind it.  I was more than overjoyed to find out that it was 100% vegan and came in the perfect blush pink!  Needless to say, I made a mad dash to the cashier counter.  Miss Albright is a great brand from Anthro, and this bag was a steal at $58!

Remember these shoes from my wishlist?  I decided to order them after admiring them online for a while, and I am happy to say that they are just as gorgeous in person as they are on the J. Crew Factory website.  The manmade patent is smooth and shiny, and they are much more comfortable than I was expecting, which is always a plus.  

Hope you've all been having a lovely week so far!

36 comments:

  1. Oh this whole look is too perfect. I love the tiny anchor print on that shirt, and the light blue skirt is a beauty. That dress is an amazing colour, and the flats are amazing!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable outfit and the flowers in the background are like a dream!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have those flats in black and I love them! They're perfect for adding a little flare to my work wardrobe! Gorgeous outfit girl!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You bag and shoes are perfect together. Great outfit!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an insanely beautiful backdrop! Gorgeous photos :)


    Fashionably,
    Patricia
    http://www.wingsforliberty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bag is super cute!! Those Bougainvillea are gorgeous!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Outfit dear! I love your skirt!
    Happy weekend!
    Hugs, Pisa ❤
    www.inlovewithmyclothes.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute outfit! I love how you kept with the blues!
    XO JNESS
    XO JNESS
    JenessaSheffield.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute outfit and the background of the picture makes it more beautiful

    www.theglossychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Julia, this is just so pretty! I love the flowers behind you - so dreamy! The outfit is the cutest too! Swooning over your skirt!
    Happy Friday, my gorgeous friend!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh, my, goodness, what a cute nautical look--obsessed with the anchor print top!
    Katelyn
    Theyellowspectales.com
    Have a great weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super adorbs! I love how you pieced this whole outfit together. I really like your top too girlie!



    <3 Raven
    http://simplesassysultry.com/office-chic/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your skirt!

    xx Kathryn
    www.chicandshimmer.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This outfit is super cute
    Love the shoes
    xx
    Zorica
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Too cute! In love with this fun top! The print is adorable and I am swooning over those flats!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your bag! I was in Anthropolgie today and wanted to buy everything!!
    -Olivia
    Miss Olivia Says

    ReplyDelete
  17. Like your top ;)

    XX

    Mónica Sors

    MES VOYAGES À PARIS

    NEW POST: STREET STYLE MIX FROM PARIS!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cute!!! Love this look! Love those shoes!!! Have an excellent day!

    Danielle
    http://www.blushblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look so cute! Love the top.



    http://brightdecember.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is SO adorable and you look so spring ready! Send some sun to Chicago!

    Heidi || Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a killer spring look, lady! And love those gorgeous bougainvillea!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...