(and yes, we have the same name) :-)
Julia was so kind to answer some questions about her style, store, and life in NYC!
1. What is your favorite thing in your closet?
My J. Crew navy school boy blazer. I wear it in different ways for every season. It's my number one go-to!
2. What three words would you use to define your style?
Classic, clean, and preppy.
3. What are your favorite stores?
J. Crew, Kate Spade, and Joie.
4. What place are you dying to travel to?
The Dalmatian Coast, Croatia.
5. What is your favorite thing to see in New York?
When the weather starts to turn warm and everyone starts smiling and laughing. There is a palpable energy shift and I love watching people during that time.
6. What was the best part of starting Lemon Stripes and Lemon Stripes Store?
The incredible friendships that I've made along the way.
7. What is your favorite season to get dressed up for?
Summer! I love bright colors and loose dresses. It's just so much easier. :)
Thank you so much for the interview, Julia! Continue the great work on Lemon Stripes and keep enjoying a great life in New York!
|(the Little Miss Haute Couture one, not the Lemon Stripes one)|