Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Interview with: Caroline of Citrus and Style

Meet Caroline!  She's the lovely blogger behind Citrus & Style!  
Preppy perfection in Lilly Pulitzer!
Isn't she darling?
Caroline was so kind to answer a few questions about her style, blog, and lifestyle.  Enjoy!

1.  What is your favorite thing in your closet?

Caroline-  This is a tough one!  I would say either my denim shirt or any of my gingham button downs because they are so versatile and can be worn year round. 

2.  What 3 words define your style?

Caroline-  Classic, preppy, and fresh.  I try to keep my style clean and simple with preppy flares.

3.   Who is your style icon?

Caroline-  Oh gosh, I have too many to name!  Blogger wise I would say Mackenzie Horan and Julia Dzafic are both people I admire because they have such fun senses of style.

4.  What are some of your favorite stores?

Caroline-  J.Crew, Gap, Madewell, and Club Monaco are a few of my favorites.

5.  Do you have a go-to, never fail outfit?

Caroline-  It really depends on the weather, but in the summertime I bring out my trusty denim shirt, striped shorts, and Jack Rogers for my go-to look.

6.  Where would you like to travel?

Caroline-  I've really gotten into traveling to new places this year after having visited the same places over and over my whole life.  I'd love to explore the Easy Coast as I've never been!

7.  Any last thing to say?

Caroline-  Thanks so much for having me!  xo

It was my pleasure Caroline!

Make sure to check out Caroline's blog here!  Thanks for the great interview!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...