Tuesday, March 18, 2014

My Lilly List

I simply love Lilly Pulitzer's Spring collection, especially the dresses.  I selected my three favorites here.  The first one is the Lennox Shift Dress.  I love the classic shift silhouette with a touch of gold.  It's subtly nautical and would work great for spring.  The second dress is the Morrison Lace Overlay Dress.  I love the floral print with the feminine lace, it's absolutely perfect for spring!  The third dress is the Robyn Short Sleeve dress.  As much as I love the pretty florals on the other dresses, I will always be a fan of Lilly's bold prints.  This dress has an versatile fit and a standout pattern.  The little gold buttons on the shoulders are so perfectly placed.
You can view these dresses on lillypulitzer.com and in Lilly Pulitzer stores.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...