Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Summer Essentials

A floppy hat is perfect for shading yourself from the sun and looking great all summer long!
This picture from Classy Girls Wear Pearls features one of my favorite dresses this season, the Vineyard Vines Silk Nautical Signal Print Dress (far right).  I am also loving Sarah's Banana Republic number.
I am in love with the Lilly Pulitzer Tusk in Sun print, and in Bright Navy, it goes with so many things!  Kelly in the City is wearing this season's Eliza dress.  Check out the Captiva Tunic Cover Up!
Vera Bradley prints are bright and beautiful.  I love their towels and throw blankets!
The J. Crew Embroidered Gauze collection is just perfect for relaxing days at the beach.
Jack Rogers will always be a classic.  My favorites are the Palm Beach Platinum Navajo Sandals.
There's nothing like a beautiful vintage dress to add a feminine touch to your typical summer dress.  I found a updated one at Goodnight Macaroon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...